Traulsen TBC13-24 Product Description
LongDescription#@#_NULL#@@#Cleaning Instructions#@#You may clean the exterior surfaces of the Traulsen TBC13-24 Reach-In Chiller with warm water, mild soap, and a soft cloth. Wipe along the direction of the metal grain and do not use abrasive detergents and cleansers. These may potentially damage the stainless steel finish. You may use baking soda to clean the interior, breaker strip, and door gasket.#@@#Additional Info#@#The Traulsen TBC13-24 Reach-In Chiller is cETLus Intertek and NSF-listed.#@@#General Info#@#Traulsen TBC13-24 Reach-In Chiller
Chill your various food products to perfection with the effective and efficient Traulsen TBC13-24 Reach-In Chiller.
Enjoy a cutting edge chiller for your various goods with the Traulsen TBC13-24 Reach-In Chiller. Equipped with a high-performance dual refrigeration system, this chiller is reliable for effective operations. It has an easy-to-use touch screen control that can be operated manually or automatically. You also get adjustable product target temperatures from 40 to -5 degrees Fahrenheit or cycle times. To guarantee expedited cooling, this features an advanced air circulation system and an eco-friendly R-448A refrigerant.
The Traulsen TBC13-24 Reach-In Chiller has four chill settings: blast chill, speed, energy saving, and delicate. It also has an on-board cycle data printer. The chiller is equipped with 3 removable food probes for your convenience. With these probes, you can monitor cycle processes and record HACCP data. You can access these information by retrieving them through the USB port or by printing them using the on-board printer.
You can count on the Traulsen TBC13-24 Reach-In Chiller for continued positive operations as this chiller is built to last. It has a stainless steel exterior and interior while the back and bottom are constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel. The left-hinging door utilize a long-life gasket and employs both a self-closing and stay open feature. Through these, access is made seamless and effortless. Its front facing condenser coil is easy to maintain, helping you enhance its longevity. The chiller is also equipped with 13 universal type tray slides which are factory installed.
The Traulsen TBC13-24 Reach-In Chiller has a substantial capacity of 18.3 cubic feet to allow you better storage. It has overall dimensions of 85 inches (height) x 45 inches (depth) x 48 inches (length). It can hold 13 pans that are 18 inches x 26 inches in size, and 26 of them when 12 inches x 20 inches in size. All in all, this can carry 200 pounds’ worth of product. For its electrical data, the chiller runs on 208-230/115 volts/60 Hz/1 ph and 16 amps. As for its refrigeration data, this is powered by a blast chill of 5870 BTU per hour and ¾ HP.#@@#Delivery Details#@#• Examine the Traulsen TBC13-24 Reach-In Chiller thoroughly for any damages before signing the delivery receipt.
• The chiller requires 2 or more persons to handle it.
• A lift gate is required if a loading dock is unavailable.
• Verify the dimensions of the access path to the final location to ensure that the unit can fit through.
• The unit must be stored in a location away from extreme heat or cold. There should be enough clearance between the chiller and the side of the wall to allow the doors to open at a minimum of 90 degrees.
• Verify the electrical specifications of the chiller before connecting it to a power source. Installations must be in accordance to local and state codes.#@@#deliverynotes#@#Culinary Depot usually ships the Traulsen TBC13-24 Reach-In Chiller within # business days of receiving cleared payment.#@@#Maintenance Guide#@#Regularly clean the condenser coil of the Traulsen TBC13-24 Reach-In Chiller to ensure better product longevity and operations. This is to keep the finned condenser free from lint and dust accumulation. Vacuum or brush away any foreign deposits on the coil, compressor, and other parts of the cooling system. Perform periodic inspections on the chiller to ensure that it’s in good working condition.