Manitowoc UYF0310A Product Description
LongDescription#@#NEO® Undercounter Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self contained, 30"W x 28"D x 38-1/2", production capacity up to 290 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (235 lb AHRI certified at 90°70°), 119 lb ice storage capacity, electronic controls, full bin and service indicators, production delay of (4, 12, or 24 hours), Alpha-San anti-microbial protection, forward sliding storage bin for access to refrigeration components, sealed foodzone with removable water trough, distribution tube and damper door, half-dice size cubes, 6" adjustable legs with flanged feet (painted gray), 3/4 HP, NSF, cULus, CE#@@#Cleaning Instructions#@#Clean the area around the Manitowoc UYF0310A Undercounter Ice Machine as often as necessary to maintain sanitary and efficient operation. Sponge any dust and dirt off the outside of the ice machine with mild soap and water. Wipe dry with a clean, soft cloth. Clean up any fallen ice or water spills as they occur. Clean the condenser at least every six months as a dirty condenser restricts airflow, resulting in excessively high operating temperatures. This reduces ice production and shortens component life. For more detailed cleaning instructions, please refer to the user manual.#@@#Additional Info#@#The Manitowoc UYF0310A Undercounter Ice Machine is California Low Lead qualified and has NSF, cULus, AHRI, and ISO certification. For installation, the recommended clearance for the top, sides, and back is 5 inches, however, there is no minimum clearance required.#@@#General Info#@#Enhance your ice production capabilities with the Manitowoc UYF0310A Undercounter Ice Machine!
Providing a new level of performance, the Manitowoc UYF0310A Undercounter Ice Machine is designed to produce solid, clean ice right where you need it. This device is capable of delivering up to 290 pounds of half dice-shaped ice with 70° Fahrenheit air and 50° Fahrenheit water within 24 hours and has a maximum ice storage capacity of 119 pounds. The refrigeration system utilizes an environmentally friendly and energy-efficient R-404A refrigerant. For operational limits, this appliance has an ambient temperature of 40° to 110° Fahrenheit and a water temperature range of 45° to 90° Fahrenheit. In addition, the water pressure from the ice maker has a minimum of 20 psi and a maximum of 80 psi.
The Manitowoc UYF0310A Undercounter Ice Machine is powered by a .75 horsepower motor and can produce an average input of 4,600 BTUs per hour and 5,450 BTUs per hour at peak. This equipment is fitted with a Cupra-Nickel condenser that adds protection from corrosive water elements. This machine showcases an intelligent system that provides feedback for a full bin, and delay functions that allow the user to pause the production of ice for slow periods or days. Interestingly, this ice maker features LuminIce® Virus and Bacteria inhibitor that controls viruses, bacteria, mold, and yeast within the food zone keeping the machine safe and clean.
As an additional convenience, the Manitowoc UYF0310A Undercounter Ice Machine offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to the key components. To make it easier to maintain, the entire bin and air filter are removable during maintenance. Apart from that, the bin also has a removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. The dimension of the unit is 38.5 inches high, 30 inches wide, 28 inches deep, and a cabinet volume of 3.99 cubic feet supported by 6-inch legs. For proper electrical connection, it must be connected to 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, Single Phase, 10 Amperes of power source. The unit is pre-wired at the factory with 6 feet long cable and NEMA 5-15P plug configuration.#@@#Delivery Details#@#● The Manitowoc UYF0310A Undercounter Ice Machine requires 2 or more persons to handle.
● This unit requires a liftgate if the loading dock is not available.
● Please check the dimension of the access path to the final location (doors width and height). This is to ensure that the unit will fit.
● Inspect the item you received for any damages and if the package is complete before signing the delivery receipt.
● If there are shipping damages, make a note in the delivery receipt and make sure the delivery agent will sign it.
● Please remove all the foreign materials on the power plug and plug pins before connecting to the power outlet.
● Validate the voltage rating of this equipment before connecting it to its required power socket.
● All installation procedures must follow the National and Local Electric Codes.
● The Manitowoc UYF0310A Undercounter Ice Machine should maintain its level, side to side, and front to back.#@@#deliverynotes#@#Culinary Depot usually ships Manitowoc UYF0310A Undercounter Ice Machine within # business days upon confirming cleared payment#@@#Maintenance Guide#@#The installation area of the Manitowoc UYF0310A Undercounter Ice Machine must be capable of supporting the combined weight of the equipment and product. The equipment must be level side to side and front to back. Installation must comply with all applicable equipment fire and health codes with the authority having jurisdiction. Remove all removable panels before lifting and installing and use appropriate safety equipment during installation and servicing. For complicated issues, check the Owner’s Manual for more detailed maintenance guidelines. For inspections, schedule an appointment with an authorized service agent.