Awards, Jobs, and Testimonials
2011 Culinary Depot Inducted into the SEFA President’s Club
2009 Cambro Distinguished Distributor Award
2007 Hobart Recognition Award
2006-2008 Vulcan/Wolf Heavy Hitter Award
Medgar Evers College, Brooklyn, NY
- A Dasny-Turner Project.
- Built a 500 person dining hall facility.
The Doubletree Hotel -Tarrytown, NY
- Full main center kitchen with access to banquet dining room seating up to 450 guests.
- Large private party kitchen with access to private party ball room.
- Basement kitchen serving all guests dining.
- Installed full wood laminate and stainless steel custom bar units.
- Set up a full Cafeteria Luncheonette
Concord Nursing & Rehab Facility- Lakewood, NJ
- This 250 bed facility complete new state of the art commercial kitchen and tray delivery systems.
- Installed a full dishwashing area.
- Furnished a full service cafeteria.
Pine Valley Center For Nursing And Rehab– Spring Valley, NY
- Completed renovation kitchen expansion and installed new equipment and supplies including fabrication of custom stainless steel chef table and updated cold prep room with new machinery
- Purchased new patient tray delivery carts
- Installed new dish washing and drying systems.
Eastern Properties, Freehold Nursing Home
- Complete hospitality kitchen
Purple Pear, Restaurant
"It was a pleasure working with you. Delivery was also great, everything seems to be in working order, we are very satisfied with the mixers, we tested the Vulcan oven yesterday, performed great.We are very satisfied with using Culinary Depot and having you answering all our questions."
Slippery Rock University
"Everything went very well and we are pleased. Your installation crews were very professional and efficient. I look forward to contacting you with any of our future equipment needs."
D.H, Student Life Administrator
"Kudos to Culinary Depot for driving to Delaware to pick up the booster. That's the kind of vendors we need to do business with-- ones that understand our needs."
V.Z., VP of Food Service
BLT Restaurant Management, New York, NY
"Excellent. Great crew. Great equipment. Thanks again."
A.B.S., Executive Director
Albany County Correctional Facility, Albany, NY
"I would like to recommend Michael Lichter and Culinary Depot for the outstanding work completed here at Albany County Corrections. Michael and his staff were very aware of our needs of coordination of each piece of equipment during the rehab of our kitchen. Culinary Depot is one of the most professional and client oriented company that I have worked with in 30+ years in the building operations business.The complete job was completed on time and under budget."
"Culinary Depot did an outstanding job for us on the Albany County Correctional Facility project. It was not an easy schedule and access was difficult. The project was completed on time and the job was completed with skill and enthusiasm. Both myself and my client were very pleased with CD’s performance."
R.D., Foodservice Consultant
"Culinary Depot was low bidder on an Albany County Project for a huge cafeteria kitchen with many pieces of specialized equipment. They coordinated their work with other prime contractors and kept to a very tight schedule. Their work was clean and neat and the client was very satisfied. I would definitely use them again and I highly recommend them.”
May 31, 2009, T.D.