|Number of Doors:
|Door Opening Style:
|Number of Sections:
|Energy Saving Compliant:
|Country of Origin:
||Cord and Plug
||Bottom Mounted, Self-Contained
|Number of Shelves:
||+33 to +38 °F
||PVC Coated Wire
||165 (Crated) lb.
||cUL Listed, CE, NSF Certified
||Stainless Steel (Front and Counter Top), Aluminum (Side)
||3 Year (Labor), 2 Year (Compressor)
- True's commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today's food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained,capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134Arefrigerant.
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform product temperatures.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (0.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Sealed, cast iron, self -l ubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True under counter units a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of food service environments.
- Condensing unit access in back of cabinet,slides out for easy maintenance.
- Exterior - stainless steel front and counter top. Matching aluminum sides and finished back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with cove corners.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Eco mate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Two (2) front leg levelers and Two (2) rear recessed castors. 323/4" (832 mm) work surface height.
- Stainless steel exterior with white aluminum liner to match cabinet interior.
- Door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed -in- place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 90° stay open feature. Door swings within cabinet dimensions.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Two (2) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 20"L x 137/8"D (508 mm x 353mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Self-contained condensate pan. No need for external drain.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre - wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included
- True's under counter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs,exceptional food safety and the best value in today's food service marketplace.
- Oversized, environmentally friendly (134A) forced -air refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (0.5°C to 3.3°C).
- Stainless steel front and counter top. Matching aluminum sides and finished back.
- Attractive, white aluminum liner .Stainless steel floor with coved corners Front breathing.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using Eco mate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential(GWP).
- Up charge and lead times may apply.
- 230 - 240V / 50 Hz.
- Exterior rectangular digital temperature display (factory installed).
- Door locks.
- Heavy duty 16 gauge tops