The True TBB-4G 90” refrigerated back bar cooler will give you ample storage space to ensure your bar is always stocked with cold beers and drinks.
The cabinet’s interior easily holds up-to 152 6-pks of 12oz cans or four ½ size barrel kegs.
True’s back bar cooler is made up of durable, high quality materials and boasts an oversized factory balanced refrigeration system to ensure you with colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service.
Warranty: (Commercial, USA Only)
- Three year warranty on all parts and labor and additional 2 years on compressor
- The warranty is for commercial installations only and does not cover any non-commercial or residential applications.
- The exterior front and sides of this cabinet is constructed of an attractive heavy duty wear resistant laminated black vinyl with a matching black aluminum back. The stainless steel top can be used as additional counter space for serving or storage.
- A stainless steel floor with a ½” reinforced lip and heavy gauge galvanized steel walls make up the interior.
- “LOW E” double pane thermal glass doors assemble with an extruded aluminum frame, an energy conserving feature.
- Entire cabinet is foamed in place using Ecomate, a high density earth friendly insulation
- Self-contained unit uses earth friendly refrigerant
- An extra-large evaporator coil balanced with a higher horsepower compressor and large condenser maintains a cabinet temperature of 33F-38F
- Sealed evaporator fan motor and large fan ensure a more efficient airflow design for colder holding temperatures.
- Condensing unit located behind front grill, slides out easily for maintenance
- Each of the 3 positive seal doors has a 12” long handle, can be locked to secure liquor and other expensive drinks
- Door threshold protector prevents damage from loading and unloading of products
- 6 heavy duty, black PVC coated wire shelves
- Interior fluorescent lights enhance product visibility
- Each door is fitted with a full length exclusive integrated door light system, (IDL)
- T-8 bulbs used for brighter illumination, longer bulb life and energy efficiency
- Epoxy coated evaporator to prevent corrosion
- Heavy duty frame rail is coated with a rust resisting powder to prevent corrosion
- NSF-7 listed for storage and/or display of packaged and bottled products
- HP: ½
- Voltage: 115v/60/1
- Amps: 10.7
Keywords: Backbar Cabinet, Refrigerated
Refrigeration Location=left side;Top Style=stainless steel;Height=37";Type door=with glass doors;Sections=3;Exterior=black;Interior=stainless steel floor, galvanized sides